Posted on: October 13, 2017
For those displaced or know someone who is, please share this list of organizations offering the following for free.
FREE FOOD / WATER:
- Amy’s Drive Thru in Rohnert Park: Free meals to those evacuated.
- Nopalito: Free burritos from 11AM-3PM (1905 Bodega Avenue).
- McGuires: Free food.
- Mystic Theatre/McNears: Serving free breakfast 9AM-11AM, lunch (soup and sandwiches) from 12PM-3PM, and dinner from 5PM-8PM. They can deliver or make meals to go too. Contact them directly at 707-765-2121.
- Sauced BBQ Restaurant: Serving free food from 9AM-4PM and offering a place to rest.
- Quinua Restaurant: Serving free lunch.
- Lagunitas Tap Room: Giving away free water. Bring containers and they will fill them.
- Amy’s in Rohnert Park: Serving free food. All money donated there will be given to families in need.
- The Drawing Board: Offering food deliveries to those in need, plus a special menu for firefighters and victims.
FREE WIFI / COMPUTERS:
- Comcast FREE Internet/Comcast/Xfinity: Removed restrictions and opened their WiFi hotspots for all to use through Friday, 10/13. Log in as “Guest”.
- Copperfield’s Books Petaluma: Free wifi, allows dogs, water, stickers, and crayons for children.
- Mystic Theatre/McNears/The Roaring Donkey: Offering laptops to use if they need to get a hold of their financial institutions or family members. Ask for Sierra Bradley.
- Roaring Donkey: Has laptops with wifi and phone chargers.
FREE HEALTH / WELLNESS:
- Petaluma Swim Center: Offering free showers 8:30AM-10:30AM and 3:00PM-5:30PM. (Soap, shampoo, and towels provided.)
- Synergy Health Club: Offering free showers plus towels to those in need. As well as, indoor space away from the smoke.
FREE SPACE INDOORS:
- Adventure Recreation: Located at 2200 Petaluma Blvd. N. will be open until 6PM for kids to play indoor and away from all the smoke.
- Petaluma Bowling Alley: Offering a free space to be away from the smoke.
- California Academy of Sciences: Free, safe place for families during the day and indoors away from all the smoke.
PETS / ANIMAL BOARDING:
- Petaluma Animal Shelter Snuggle Shuttle @ Petaluma Community Center at Luchessi Park: Offering pet food, water, boarding, and lost and found pet information. (707-778-7387).
- Strong’s Second Chance Ranch: Offering to home horses. Can be reached via Messenger on Facebook.
- Chanslor Ranch Bodega Bay: Offering free beds and campsite. Kid and pet friendly. (707-875-2721).
- Sonoma Humane Society: Located at 5345 Highway 12 West, Santa Rosa. Taking in animals for boarding, lost and found animals. No cost vet treatment for burn victims, owned or stray animals affected by fires. Open 8AM-5PM.
- Unleashed Dog Training: Offering boarding. (707-763-9882).
- Marin Humane Society: Offering free boarding.
- Miscellaneous Animal Issues: Anyone encountering animal related issues can call 707-565-4406. This number will be available 24/7 until further notice. Donations can also be made through this line. Please be prepared to share information about the number of animals, type of animals, address and location for the animals, and any information about the families associated with the animals, if known.
Posted in: IIDA Recommends